Tuesday, December 2, 2008

amanda abel photography now offering maternity...

i am now offering maternity portraits to any expectant mothers. you may remember heather and jay's wedding back in may. first of all they are fabulous people to work with and i have been lucky enough to have them back again. they are expecting their first baby any day now! YAY! this was my first time doing maternity pictures, so thank you heather for trusting me. i am so incredibly happy with the way they turned out and their session was so much fun, that i have decided to add maternity to my list of services. my prices are $50 for a one hour sitting fee at one location. if you want a disc of all of the pictures it is $150 or if you would prefer prints you can purchase them on my proofing site following the session. so if any of my past brides, blog stalkers, friends, family, whoever you are, if you are pregnant or planning to be in the next little while, please call me!!! i had such a blast that i am craving more :) if you book your maternity session before the end of december, i will be give you a discount, but you have to email me to find out what it is :) i promise it will be way worth it!

oh and p.s. this is my new FAVORITE location!














7 comments:

jj said...

very sweet shots, love some of the different perspectives

Folks Photography said...

well now I wish I were pregnant! haha I want you to take pics of me AND I want a huge discount. Ohhhhh well :) The pics are awesome Amanda! So so cute!! Great job!!!

Erin said...

These are soo cute. I love the look of all of these. Great job. Makes me almost want to be pregnant someday, almost.

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful mommy to be such a glow!

Melissa said...

Oh, I love them. I will certainly need some of those with the next baby....Kinda hope it is later than sooner:)

Vanessa said...

These are so beautiful! I love #10, and you are right...this is a great location! Very nice!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous couple. gorgeous images!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter