Thursday, August 28, 2008

heather & jay wedding

i shot heather and jay's wedding a while back at the ogden river parkway. it was a beautiful rainy day. it wasn't pouring so it worked great for pictures, but it was wet enough that they had to move their beautiful garden reception under the pavillion. instead of a wedding cake they had cupcakes that were delicious and made by adventerous cakes in ogden. heather and jay were so amazing to work with. they are both so fun, down to earth and just the nicest people i have ever met. i havd the best time. everything about their wedding was absolutely beautiful! congrats you two... you deserve the best!!!

sorry everything looks so pixelated. i need to figure out what the deal is and get it fixed?!?!?! click on the picture to see what it is supposed to look like.


















14 comments:

Brock said...

Great detail shots, and I like the new logo frame you used!

SW Portraits said...

These are much to stunning and the detail shots are vibrant! I used to think Ogden was a hole, but now... I REALLY want to come up and shoot there! Oh and I agree with Brock... the logo frame is awesome!

Kellee Smith said...

These are just beautiful. I love your new blog header. And this is a great wedding. The detail shots are amazing!

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding! I love all the bright colors. The shot with the umbrella is awesome. I haven't been to the parkway in years. I had forgotten how pretty it is there.

Stephanie said...

These are stunning! :D I love the 3rd and 4th ones. :D Great job!

Angie Penrose said...

I love these! They are all oh SO cute!

Vanessa said...

Great Job! You got some fun shots! I love the color! And I'm loving the 3rd one!

Tiffany said...

These are so fantastic Amanda~
Great detail shots etc...etc...etc...
Just gorgeous!!

Shellee Draper said...

What a beautiful wedding Amanda! I love the cupcake thing that brides are doing! It looks like you had some fun there!

Jennifer said...

oh these are beautiful, great work, love the colors and details!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the 3rd shot is awesome! beautiful couple and just love the colors!! makes you smile inside!!

Brooke said...

luv them and I hate when tech stuff comes up cause Im clueless......so that stinks that they load like that! I over sharpen for the web sometimes....maybe thats it

Brooke said...

so I just read your comment..trust me I just finally pick something to print cause I hadnt done any! holla if you wanna tag team our children....you need help I think to get a real shoot with your own kids

Clark Family said...

Another Jay and Heather wedding??! Cool!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter