Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Kids!

I took my kids out alone (that is very scary) and took pictures of them to give to my husband for Christmas. He has been begging me for a long time to take some cute pictures of our kids to hang in our house. All of ours are super outdated. My oldest daughter Jayde is my little model and will do anything I ask her to, but Savana on the other hand is a terror. I am lucky I got the ones of her that I did. But I love them and now my house is plastered in new pictures of our girls. Enjoy....








5 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are just darling Amanda!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are absolutely ADORABLE! I really love looking at your website/blog. I think you are an amazing photographer. I wanted to have you shoot my wedding but you weren't available. That's ok though. I just wanted you to know that I admire your work.

Oakstream Photography said...

OH MY...THEY ARE sooo darn cute! Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

izman said...

Nice shot.

Kellee Smith said...

Your kids are absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful shots!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter