Friday, February 1, 2008

Holly and Chad's Wedding

Holly and Chad were my first wedding of the year! They got married at the Salt Lake Temple and had their reception/dinner at the JSMB. It was so beautiful. Holly's dress was stunning and I loved her bouquet. Chad didn't look too bad himself. These two were so fun and easy to work with. They were so willing to do anything I asked them to and I had so much fun. I also got to shoot with an awesome videographer. Matt from Happily After Videos is so much fun and brings out the best in his clients! They react so well to him and in return I get some great candid shots! Thank you Holly and Chad for everything. You two were so wonderful and I am so happy I got to work with you! Sorry there are so many, Enjoy... (Scroll down to see Holly's Bridals)






I love the thermals! Smart Girl!



















4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
These are all absolutely beautiful!
I love every one of them!!
Really Amazing!!

Erin said...

These turned out really well. I love how poofy her dress is.

silvernic said...

Those last four look great!

Kellee Smith said...

What a beautiful amazing shoot. You are amazing... It has been a while since I have been on your blog - busy time of year. It was so refreshing to see your stuff again.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter