Monday, December 22, 2008

me!!!


i desperately needed a new picture of myself for my website and blog etc... so on thursday me and my good friend Dustin (Dustin Izatt Photography) went out to some killer locations to do my pictures. I seriously had no idea how big of a deal it is for people to get their pictures taken! i have so much sympathy for my brides now. I was so nervous all day and consumed with making sure i looked good and my hair and makeup were perfect and my clothes looked good and didn't make me look fat! oh my heck! it was seriously that bad! I am so sorry to everyone for what they go through for me :) but once i got their and we started shooting i was fine and possibly even fun, but oh so cold! dustin, you need to start taking a coat with you! i had on a coat and i was freezing! i am so happy with how they turned out! i am so very critical of myself and how i look, that i was very nervous. but i do love them and thank you a million times dustin!











i just had to show off one of my favorite pieces of equipment...my shootsac! i don't go anywhere without it. it is hands down one of the best things i have ever bought! it is so convenient and easy to carry. and not to mention, so dang cute! love it!








14 comments:

Zanny said...

Oh, these are great! I especially like the one with the camera up to your eye. That was really artistic. Also, your hair looked so thick and shiny in each one.

Erin said...

These turned out so great! You look fabulous! Dustin did a great job.

Gary and Jenessa said...

Amanda!!! Ow! Ow! You look gorgeous! I love the purple wall and the one with the orange and white lockers? Way cute! Thanks for the Christmas card! Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are GORGEOUS! I wish I had your hair!

Stephanie said...

What are you talking about?! You're stunning!! :D It radiates in these photos, too. Love them, the color, the locations..everything! :D Tell your friend he did a great job, and you..have some hot coco and relax. :D They're beautiful. :D

Folks Photography said...

amanda, these are so awesome! I can't even tell you how jealous I am of you...you're gorgeous!!! Great pics!!!!

Alana Lange said...

I love every single one of them...beautiful!

Brittney Hale said...

These are GREAT! isnt it fun to actually be in front of the camera for a change? It always helps me to be a better photog when ive been in the shoes of my clients. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

jangdiafoto said...

Hi Amanda! Those are some GREAT PORTRAITS of you!!! Real NIce!! : ) Really love the soft lighting! : )

silvernic said...

Whoa baby! You think he could make me look that good?

SW Portraits said...

Holy hot!! I love your hair! These are AMAZING! Very jealous!

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh GIRL, you look freakin HOT!!! Nice! These are all so AMAZING! The purple wall is KILLER! Love them!!!! Did you do you hair and make-up yourself? Looks good! BEAUTIFUL!

Jennifer said...

omgoodness girl you are HOT! I love all of these, because you made every shot perfect! Wow love all the urban coolness and colors!

Jake & Karaline said...

Wow! You look hot! You should be a model. Your hair looks so pretty. Thanks for the card. I hope you had a merry christmas!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter