Friday, October 24, 2008

happy birthday savana!!!!!!!!!!!

today is my baby's 3rd birthday. i don't know why, but it is so hard to watch them grow older. it seems like only yesterday we were going to the hospital to have her. she is usually such a handful and so wild, but today she is all smiles. we woke her up by singing happy birthday to her. we had her presents waiting for her to open and she has not stopped smiling since then. she is such a sweet girl and i love her so much. she is my difficult child but i still dont love her any less. so happy birthday savana, and i look forward to many more with you :)

about a week ago, i took savana alone to do pictures and to my surprise she was an angel. i got so many cute pictures of her, that are just so her. and i have no idea what is with the kissy face but she cracks me up! i love you so much girlie!



























11 comments:

Erin said...

These are soooo cute! She is getting so big.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Well now I just can't wait to hug her tonight. She is so stinkin beautiful and I it's not just because I'm partial. They are the most beautiful pics, and I'm going to lift some for my blog:)

Brock said...

Happy Birthday "Mana-tee!" Sweet job on the pictures, Amanda.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday to her! :D I love her hair, her eyes..her expressions. :D What a blessed mom you are. :D

Darla said...

What a cutie! LOVE her hair and her clothes.

Brittney Hale said...

You got some great shots!!! she is such a doll- i could just eat her up- love the curls!!! doesnt it seem like the hardest pics are the ones of your own kids? you really did a awesome job***
britt

Dustin Izatt said...

Happy Birthday, im sure that she had a rockin birthday with parents like you guys

-tiffany izatt

Anonymous said...

I love Savana!!! She is so cute and sweet and she always puts a smile on my face when i see her!!!! thank you for the photos!!! :D ps: twilight is the best book ever :D

Vanessa said...

Oh these are so cute!!! Hey, how have you been? You little girls has the cutest personality! And her eyes...so beautiful!

sherry ward said...

Holy cow!!!! These are amazing! She is so adorable! Good work!

Anna Page Photography said...

I love the locations you used for this shoot. So adorable!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter