Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i'm back!!!!

hey everybody! it is good to be back to blogging! i actually had to force myself to do it today, because i fell out the habit of doing it on a regular basis. ok, so i really shot this wedding clear back in august, but better late then never right? darci and eric's wedding was absolutely stunning! darci is so gorgeous and all of the details of the wedding were too. their bridal party was the BEST! they were so much fun! so without further ado..


the beautiful bride:


the beautiful bridesmaids





a prayer before the ceremony. i love this moment

the wedding ceremony was held at washington heights baptist church in south ogden





the awesome bridal party!








details!!!






my favorite!





8 comments:

Brooke said...

you have to blog the beautiful people :) glad to see you back and I love them all ....the large group shot with the train...I laughed at a few naughty boys ...haha

Melissa said...

I love the one of the bridal party in front of the train. How fun!

P.S. You need to check out my new widget. Just a little ode to our second man:0

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding. How fun.

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
These are FANTASTIC!!!
Totally worth the wait for a post! :)

Tiffany Izatt said...

I love the bridal party picture, what awesome stuff. I hope you had fun in Disneyland

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love it!!! definitely worth the wait!!

Kellee Smith said...

That is a killer shot in front of the train. As always, your detail shots are amazing. Great job Amanda!

Anna Page Photography said...

What a cool wedding. I love the reception shot.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter