Tuesday, January 13, 2009

brock!!!!

some of you may recognize brock, not only because he is my brother in law but also because he comes to a lot of my weddings with me! brock is an aspiring photographer although he is only a jr in high school! (i wish i was that serious about something when i was that young!) He is going to be around a lot more from here on out, so get used to seeing his bright and shining face! i am going to start teaching brock the in's and out's of my business and hopefully pawn a little work off on him :) HAHA. brock wanted me to do pictures of him because he just got his braces off and because i want to seriously get into senior photography and it is good experience as well as word of mouth. so brock, i expect you to spread the word around school! we really had a lot of fun! brock is like a little brother to me and i am going to be happy to have him working with me a little more. check out some more of his personal work on his blog brockabel.blogspot.com










































5 comments:

Brock said...

Thanks Amanda!! I love these a ton! I love working with you, and It was even a blast being shot by you.. no pun intended. I can't wait to begin working with more in the near future.

melissa brown said...

I love that purple wall! Purple's my favorite color!

Erin said...

These are awesome. I love all these new locations you are finding.

Folks Photography said...

great pics! You look awesome Brock! And Amanda, you're awesome at what you do!

Alana Lange said...

LOVE the graffiti wall, very nice job. You did a great job editing too. Awesome!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter