Thursday, January 29, 2009

luke, alec and noah




i shot pictures for these sweet boys a couple of weeks ago. they are the sons of our neighbors and aren't they adorable? i shot the newborn and the three boys in their home and then took luke and alec out by myself to do thier pictures. they were so stinkin cute! they had the funnest personalities and were cracking me up the whole time! i loved the way they turned out and did some extra fun stuff in editing. i don't usually do much outside of weddings but if you are looking for childrens portraiture, i will be taking a some extra sessions in the upcoming months! i am really looking to get into a little more then just weddings. don't get me wrong i love weddings, but i am just starting to realize how fun other types of photography can be too. contact me if you are interested and i will be putting up some information on pricing on my website as well!














































11 comments:

Mickey Family said...

these are so cute! I esp.love the ones of the 2 older brothers together! :)

Kellee Smith said...

I am so sorry I have been so MIA on your blog. You rock girl and these are so awesome! I am so excited to see you at WPPI and glad you are going. Thanks for your comments and support!

Angie Penrose said...

So cute Amanda! You really captured the love of brothers. :)

Folks Photography said...

great shoot amanda! they look amazing! and so cute!!!

Alana Lange said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love every single one of these. I love the blue wall with what they were wearing, very nice job, Amanda!

Erin said...

These are so cute! You should do more sessions like this, you did fantastic on these. I love love the last one with the mom.

Melissa said...

I think this is the location you have in mind for Tag. Looks great!

Cascio Photography said...

SO stinkin' cute!! You totally got their personalities for sure!! I know what you mean about liking all types of photography... its fun to branch out and see what you can do! And apparently you can do just about anything :)

Ryel j said...

These little guys are so sweet! i love the locations that you shot at. Great work!

Stephanie said...

Oh what handsome little ones. :D I love the one of the three of them. Such a good shot. Look at you, amazing as always. :D

Vanessa said...

What cuties!!!! They last one is so precious! And what a great location!
I would love to meet you at WPPI...us Joe Jonas Lovers gotta stick together haha!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter