Tuesday, February 10, 2009

taggart- 1 year

my sister in law, melissa wanted some pictures done of tag for his first birthday. you may remember him from this shoot and this shoot. he is such a good baby and i just love him to death! in fact i have decided to start offering childrens photography for anyone who is interested. in the past, i have pretty much only done weddings with a few side jobs but i am really enjoying branching out. so if you or anyone you know are looking to get their childrens pictures done shoot me an email amanda@amandaabelphoto.com and i may even have a good deal for you!

click here for slideshow


























10 comments:

Mickey Family said...

oh he is soooo cute! I love his teeny tiny mohawk!

Brittney Hale said...

I love the little tuffed of hair- He is a doll. Great shots, one yr olds can be tricky but you did awesome!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Amanda!!! I have no words for how much I love these. Thanks a million. You captured his cute little personality just perfectly!

Toni said...

Those are very cute. I love one year olds and their half teeth! Good job, as always.

Clark Family said...

What a cutie! I'll be interested in Newborn pictures come September and Maternity before than! Can you email me prices?? Thanks!

Erin said...

So cute. I love his little rocket.

Stephanie said...

Oh what a little piece of heaven! :D He's so stinking cute!! I love the one of him crying. I know..he probably was done, but I love it. Hee hee.. Great, great job. :D

Erin said...

So cute. I love his little rocket.

Summer said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love what you did to capture the cuteness of a one year old! The last one is pricless!

Rebekah said...

Cute little bugger!

Thanks for your comments on my blog:)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter