Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Tag!


I am crazy blogging lately! It feels good to finally give people a reason to come to my blog! So keep coming back. I am going to really put effort into blogging every session as well as some more personal stuff.

I did newborn pictures for my new nephew Taggart last week. This is not something I usually do, in fact this was only like my second newborn shoot ever. Taggart is such a sweetheart and so calm and good. He only cried a little bit, but that always makes for some cute pictures too. I had so much fun and I just love how cutely my sister in law has decorated his nursery. Can you imagine a pregnant girl painting all of those stripes on the walls??? Well she did and it looks stunning. So here are some (maybe too many) pictures of my new nephew and his beautiful mommy. Enjoy....







My Savana admiring her new cousin. SO CUTE!!!




LOVE THIS ONE!!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

These are great. You should do babie more often. It was fun chatting with you last night.

Anonymous said...

So freaking adorable! I love babies. Are you going to the bellies and babies workshop?

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter