Friday, October 19, 2007

Courtney's Bridals

I had not shot at memory grove in so long, I was glad when Courtney wanted to do her bridals there. Courtney looked so gorgeous and I had so much fun with her and her mom. She has such a fun personality. And talk about the best serious face I have ever seen. I would tell her "be serious" and she totally worked it! I loved it. Thanks Courtney, for being so fun and easy to work with. Sorry there are a ton of pictures, I just loved so many of them. Enjoy...


























4 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are BEAUTIFUL. Wow!! How cool that she used fall colors for her flowers, too. :D

Tiffany said...

WOW!! These are so Beautiful!!
I have been dying for you to post these since I saw you taking them that day :)
They are really amazing!!

Erin said...

These are beautiful. You have really good light in all of them.

Kellee Smith said...

these are beautiful. I love them...

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter