Sunday, October 14, 2007

Courtney and Dan's Engagements

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. October has hit me full force. I don't know what happened. But I am loving all of the shoots I have been doing lately. Not to mention October is one of my very favorite months. I love the fall and the beautiful colors, Halloween and it is also my birthday month. Anyways... I did Courtney and Dan's engagements about 2 weeks ago (I know I should be better at blogging. I will try harder!!!) I had such a blast doing Courtney and Dan's engagements. They were so fun to be around. During their pictures we kept getting harrassed by the gateway security guards making sure we had permission to be there:). These two are so in love and I am so excited for their wedding in November. Stay tuned for Courtney's bridals. Enjoy...
















3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

What an adorable couple. I never get sick of seeing the downtown Salt Lake area. I need to venture that way more! You did a fantastic job, and I really love these pictures. My favorite is the one shot from the ground of them walking away. Love the time floor and the composition. Great work...

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful pictures. There is such emotion in them. That's what it's all about. :D

Tiffany said...

I love this entire shoot!
Every image is so fun!!
Great job with these!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter