Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall in full color

My husband and I took our girl up to Snowbasin about 2 weeks ago to take their pictures with the fall colors. Fall was in full swing. I love the mix of colors, green, orange, yellow and red.I had so much fun spending time with my family and finally getting some updated pictures of my kids. They grow up so fast! Enjoy them while they are young....


My crazy girls, Jayde and Savana


Don't ya love her gapped teeth?!? I do! It is a miracle she posed this long for me.


My little model.
I just love this goofy face!
The fakest smile I have ever seen!
Now that is more like it. I think my husband was rubbing Savana's bum on my head at this point. Whatever works.


I love the fall!!!






4 comments:

Erin said...

What cute girls. You must be so proud. Beautiful leave btw.

Stephanie said...

What beautiful daughters you have! Love the fall colors in your area, and that you had a fun day in the leaves. :D Great job. :D

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous shots!!
Your little girls are just darling!!

Kellee Smith said...

beautiful beautiful girls. Stunning pictures!!!!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter