Saturday, November 10, 2007

Big Changes!

I have changed my company name to Amanda Abel Photography and have some more big changes coming to my business. I will be increasing my prices at the end of November so if anyone is interested in booking at my current prices, your wedding must be booked by November 30. Let me know what you think of my new logo and name. My friend Anne owns a graphic design business and will be getting into wedding invitations as well. She does an amazing job! If anyone is interested in a new logo or promotional material design, shoot me an email and I will get you her information. amanda@simplybeautifulphoto.com

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the new logo!!!
Will you email me her info~ I have been thinking of a new logo!
Thanks Amanda~ :)Gorgeous new stuff!! Logo and header too!!
You might have to teach me how to do a photo header~ :)

Kellee Smith said...

AMANDA - I am so happy about your changes. I LOVE THE NEW NAME! I know you have been thinking about this for a long long time and I am so glad you changed. The logo looks amazing! YEA!

Erin said...

Love the new logo and the new pics on your site!
Send me your friend's info I might want a logo as well.

silvernic said...

Very Nice Amanda. I like your new pricing as well. I'm a little annoyed that your logo utilizes the same font as mine, but I'll probably get over it!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter