Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WE LOVE YOU HANNAH MONTANA!!!

Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus (for those who don't know, it is the same person.) and the Jonas Brothers came to concert a couple of weeks ago and we were lucky enough to get tickets! Can I say first off it was a stinking BLAST! I had so much fun, I cannot even describe. Hannah Montana is a household name for us. We eat, drink, sleep and live everything Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus because I have a 5 year old daughter who is completely obsessed! She was even Hannah Montana for Halloween! But I do have to admit, that I really like her as well. And I now love the Jonas Brother! What can I say, I am a kid at heart! Anyways... When we found out she was coming in concert we had to get tickets. We were bummed when the first show was sold out, but she decided to put on another one. And I tell you it was the one to be at. For all of you who left early, you missed out:)!!! Our tickets were great... Second row from the top! In the upper bowl! LOL! But they were filming that show and after Miley sang her last song, about a fourth of the people left. Then she came out and sang one more song, and after that was over, about half of the people who were still there got up and left. Well, we stuck around and got to go down to probably the 17th row in the lower bowl. The Jonas Brother came back and sang 3 or 4 more songs and Miley came out and sang 4 more songs. It was awesome! I think me and my husband had more fun than our daughter!!! She had a blast though and was so excited (we didn't tell her we had tickets until we were almost there, which added to the excitement.) I have some pictures to post but they are not they best.. remember, second row from the top! Enjoy....
The Jonas Brothers, From way up high!!!
I loved this picture for some reason :)
Ummm.... Nosebleed section!



Hannah Montana, From way up high!!
Jonas Brothers again, A little better this time. This is after we got to go down.


And Miley Cyrus in the lower bowl!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are such a cute mom!!
That is so fun that you surprised her with tickets!!
I love the shots you got of the concert. Those are really great!!
Looks like a lot of fun~

Shellee Draper said...

HOW STINKING FUN!!! I LOVE that song that she sings with her dad, Get Ready, Get Set Don't go. . . it's a tearjerker and I don't even have any girls! How fun thanks for sharing!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter