Thursday, November 8, 2007

Holly and Chad's Engagements

I shot Holly and Chad's engagements at Antelope Island last night. They were such a blast! I loved being around these two. They are so much fun! They met on a blind date in August, were engaged in September and are getting married in January. Despite the short amount of time they have been together, they are so in love! And so funny. When they weren't kissing, they were laughing and cracking jokes. Thanks Holly and Chad for such a great time and I am looking so forward to your wedding! There are a ton of pictures so, Enjoy...













This one makes me laugh so hard. Holly and Chad were such good sports putting up with me while we were waiting for the sunset.


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are fantastic Amanda!!
Love them!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, these two look like they are full of personality. I LOVE these pictures. The lighting of the first one is amazing. I am a sucker for a good lens flare... Great work!

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda, I love this engagment. The last shot is so GREAT! I really like the new logo and name too!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter