Saturday, September 20, 2008

amanda and preston's wedding

i shot amanda and prestons wedding last month at the ivy lane reception center in ogden. there wedding was nothing short of amazing! not a detail was missed. amanda had an amazing wedding planner kari odell. if anyone wants her information please email me. she was absolutely phenomenal to work with! amanda and preston were such an awesome couple. they are so nice and down to earth and not to mention good looking! thanks for an amazing wedding! you guys are awesome and i had such a blast working with you and your families! i had so many pictures that i just loved so i posted a ton! and thanks brock for coming along to shoot with me and letting me boss you around! (brock is my brother in law, so i can do that right?) and also for getting some great shots!! future photographer in the making!

click here to see their slideshow!





sexy little bride...meow!!!!!



i love this moment between dad and daughter!





love this!
the most awesome bridal party ever!!!!!!!!!!








love the details! their amazing cake was done by layer by layer cakes. amanda wanted the lace on her dress to match the design on the cake. so she had picked out her dressed based on what she thought would look good on her cake! love ya amanda! you're awesome!
lots of dancing





11 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

Amanda- what an awesome job on this wedding- you rocked it!!! you did a great job, as always
Brittney

Summer said...

gosh i love these! i love all your work but these are beautiful! I love the colors! I really don't have a favorite they are all awesome but I really like the rose petals being thrown!!! Sooooo Cute!

SW Portraits said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! This is by far my FAVORITE wedding by you! You totally did an amazing job!! The lighting is soooooo good!!

Stephanie said...

I'm speechless....................
..............................
......ok..found my words. :D THIS IS A WONDERFUL, AMAZING, wedding you shot!! I love these photos!! All of them. :D

Erin said...

What a great wedding. You did an awesome job.

Kellee Smith said...

What a fantastic wedding Amanda! One of my favorites in a long time. Great post! I love everything about it... We need to do lunch sometime! It has been too long since we have hung out!

Vanessa said...

This is the Fairy Tale Wedding! SO Beautiful! You captured every perfect moment! AMAZING JOB!!!!

Jennifer said...

wow s all i can say wow, these are stunning!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

LOVE the color in these!! my fav is the petals!!!

Ryel j said...

So fun!! These shots are so killa!

Angie Penrose said...

Hey Amanda! These are gorgeous. You did such a great job on these. :)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter