Wednesday, September 3, 2008

brittany and rocky wedding + briley

brittany and rocky got married a while back (i won't say when because then you will know how horrible of a blogger i am :) their wedding was beautiful and holds a special place in my heart because not only did they get married but they also had brittany's sweet daughter briley sealed to them. 5 years ago this month, we did the same thing. when i married my husband he made a commitment to love me and jayde and i know how incredibly special that is. getting married in and of itself is a beautiful thing, but when you add a child into the picture, it makes it that much sweeter. i am so excited for these three and hope they have the most wonderful life together!
























14 comments:

Melissa said...

That made me cry. I'm so glad we have Jayde. I can't imagine life without her (and you too:)

P.S. You get to shoot some of the most beautiful people.

Erin said...

What a sweet little family. Beautiful wedding.

Tiffany said...

These are just gorgeous!
Looks like an amazing wedding!

Mickey Family said...

ah, what a sweet story. Great pics as usual! :) Thanks for always commenting on my blog!

Stephanie said...

what a tender day this must have been. :D wonderful photos

SW Portraits said...

I love the different posing! This temple is a great location to shoot. Don't you love it when you get such beautiful brides?!

Summer said...

Im loving this wedding the hot pink is so sassy and fun! Can i just follow you around sometime and watch you shoot? I love your work!!!

Vanessa said...

I think it takes a very special Man to marry these very special woman. You got some beautiful shots! I love the last one :) So Sweet.

Brooke said...

you work it girl! love the temple shots great angles :)

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Fun Wedding :) - Love the ring pictures

Steph said...

Fabulous pictures!

Ryel j said...

So cute!! I love how you captured this wedding! And hot pink... way to go!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Just lovely! I love the shot of them walking down the steps with the little girl! Great wedding...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin your ring shot!!! beautiful job on this wedding!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter