Saturday, September 27, 2008

isn't is wonderful???

being a mommy (or daddy). i love.... how my girls fit just perfectly in my lap and arms. how they know when to kiss me. how they are there when i need them and even when i don't. how i can feel their love when they hug me and see it when i look in their eyes. how i know that they are mine and i am thiers. how i know i will be with them forever. oh, how grateful i am for my girls. i have to remind myself that once in a while because it is easy to take them forgranted. i am so happy that i am able to be home with them almost all the time. i am able to walk jayde to and from school everyday. i am able to volunteer at her school and take her to dance class and piano. i get to spend the day with savana and just love her and teach her. i get to be there for the little things in their lives that may not seem to matter that much, but they do. it is the best!!! i love my girls and hope that i never take them forgranted because before i know it, i will blink and they will be getting married. i love you jayde and savana. you are my life and i can't imagine life without you. thanks for the good times and the bad. you're the best!



this picture is from last year, but it is one of my very favorites! it shows both of their personalities to a t! i love it! and yes, i need to take more pictures of my kids!


10 comments:

Tiffany said...

They are sooo adorable!!

Melissa said...

Diddo that...best thing ever!

Sounds like you need #3 to share the love:)

SW Portraits said...

This is seriously so adorable! The background is aweseome and goes well with the colours you CUTE girls are wearing!

Summer said...

That is such a sweet picture! I love your comments on being a mom.....I have three girls and I feel the exact same way! Thank you for all your comments on my blog it is very encouraging:) I love your work!!!!

Vanessa said...

I love this picture! Being a MOM is the greatest thing in the world! I bet you are an amazing mom!

I had to laugh at the dentist comment on my blog! I HATE the dentist! I would rather have a baby then go to the dentist ha ha. And yes sometimes getting pictures of your own little ones is a nightmare. But even just one good one is worth it :)

Thanks for all your comments! I love them! And you are AMAZING as well!

Brittney Hale said...

I love this!!! It seems like your own kids are always neglected when your a photographer :)
Cute, simple and fun: great way to capture the moment!

Anonymous said...

You are the best mom and you have wonderful kids!!!!! you are also the best photographer and like Matt would say noone tells u what to do!!!! xD- Ketty ps: mushroom, flower!!!

Brock said...

Number three, Melissa? Nah, Amanda needs to keep her time open for Chris, someone has to kiss his boom booms better.

Mom said...

Hi, Amanda! Now you know how I felt about you. You were such a wonderful little girl when you were the girls'ages. Now you know how there is nothing better than having that little hand in your to make your heart swell twice the size. I love you too with all my heart! Mom

Brooke said...

they are such cute girls! i think all photogs need more pics of their kids :)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter