Tuesday, November 25, 2008

happy birthday my sweet jayde

today is my amazing daugther jayde's 7th birthday. i cannot believe it! 7! that is out of this world. i cannot believe how the time has just flown by. jayde is such a sweet girl and i am so blessed to have her in my life. she brings so much joy and happiness to me. today me, chris and savana woke her up by singing happy birthday. then she opened presents and was off to school after a pancake breakfast (ps. i never cook :) she could not understand why she had to go to school on her birthday, but that is just the way it goes. me and savana went and had lunch with her at school. yum, school lunch :) and tomorrow she gets to have a party with her friends. i hope she has a fantastic day! happy birthday baby girl. i love you.

since i have not had a chance to do her 7 year old pictures yet, i will post some soon!

2 comments:

Brock said...

She's seven and she already knows it all! To Jayde: our own little "one-tooth-joe."

Zanny said...

Hey Amanda!
I found your blog address through facebook and I was so excited! I love your blog and I will be a faithful reader and leave lots of comments. You can come see ours too if you want! I was thrilled to see all of the pictures you've taken. I can't believe the raw talent you have. You're amazing! Hey, let's get together soon. I've missed you since we moved away!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter