Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the most fabulous couple!



elisabeth and alex are made for each other. it's evident in the way they look at each other,the way he treats her like a queen and she looks at him with such adoration. they absolutely complete each other. their wedding was beautiful and not in the mere details. but the coming together of two people who complete each other so fully. i am so blessed to have been able to work with these two! they were amazing! if there is one thing i love about what i do, it is the people that i am so lucky to work with. my couples are all so fabulous and i love it when they trust me and let me be creative with them! elisabeth and alex were no exception. they were married at the bountiful temple, lucheon at the joseph smith memorial building and reception at the lone peak pavillion in sandy. it was right next to a skate park and alex and elisabeth skateboard so we went and grabbed some fun shots! i loved this wedding!!!!




















my favorite :)













love it!





8 comments:

Erin said...

So pretty. I love the skatepark shots.

Folks Photography said...

LOVE the new post! I can only hope to take photos as amazing as yours someday!

Folks Photography said...

LOVE the new post! I can only hope to take photos as amazing as yours someday!

Tiffany said...

Awesome shots amanda!!
What an incredible shoot!!

Anonymous said...

so so fun!! Love the cool skateboard shots.

I see you have the Twilight counter..woot woot I'm going Saturday with some friends :-) Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Lovin these!!! I love the skate boards...to cool! Great JOB Girl!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Skate Boards... that's cool! Looks like you've been doing good. I love looking at your Blog. ;)

Summer said...

Love the skateboard ones:) These are adorable! What a fun couple they look like they are in LOVE for sure:) Thanks for you nice comments on my blog too!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter