Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight...


So, i went to see Twilight last night and was a little afraid after hearing it was so terrible. But OH MY HECK!!!! IT WAS THE BEST!!!! I was so happy with the movie!!! It is exactly as I imagined. I have to admit that a few of the effects were a little lame, but over all two thumbs up! And furthermore, I was NOT sold on the Edward they picked at all, but now....OH MY :) He is so fabulous! I just loved it!!! And since my mom hasn't seen it, now I get to go again! YAY! I am still trying to convince my husband to go for a round 3 as well. Please Chris :) So to anyone out there who thought it wasn't good. I did!!! and if they don't make #2, I will be so so sad. One hint I have for anyone going to this movie... Do not drink a huge Diet Coke before the movie starts because you will not be able to leave. And I sat there in pain for 2 hours because I had to pee so bad and couldn't bear to miss a single part :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I loved it too. The first part of the movie didn't really flow very well. It was all good, just was choppy. From the baseball game on it was awesome! Overall I thought it was great. I hope they make the others and that they will have more money for special effects. Yeah for Twilight!

Nikki and Adam said...

Hey Amanda - Soooo sad that I got stuck at work and didn't make it. So if you are up for going a 3rd time - I am all game!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

I too was there but with a sprite in hand and not wanting to leave! I am waiting to see it again before I make a definite decision how I feel. But my favorite part was the baseball game!

Stephanie said...

Right there with ya! Sitting in pain, having to use the little girls room, but not wanting to leave. :D My hubby went with me the 3rd time I saw it and LOVED it as well..maybe that will help in convincing your hubby to go with you. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh glad to hear you liked it! I'm reading the series right now (well trying to... it's so hard this time of the year). And I was hoping it was good in the theaters too. As always the book is better but I hope the movie is half as good ;)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter