Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy one year Abi and Dallas!!!!!

Oh my goodness, how time does fly! I cannot believe it has been one year since Abi and Dallas' wedding. In fact, I am a day late. It seems like it was just yesterday! I just have to thank Dallas and Abi. You two are wonderful. I really appreciate all that you have done for us. I would not be where I am today in this business without you. I am forever grateful. Thanks for being such great friends and we hope to see you soon. I hope this past year has been a great one for you!!! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!! We love you guys!!!!!






2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

It is amazing how time flies. It is always fun to look back over a wedding a year ago and see how you have evolved and changed as an artist. You have such a distinctive style and these pictures are so cute. you do an awesome job!

abcdef said...

WOW!!!! These are great shots. I love the last one.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter