Sunday, April 1, 2007

My First Post!!!!








This is my very first time posting on my blog. I feel kind of silly about this whole thing. But here goes nothing... I have 2 beautiful daughters Jayde and Savana. Jayde is 5 years old and is such a sweetheart. She is so loving and caring and cautious. Which brings me to Savana. Savana is wild, crazy and untamed. We frequently find her on tables or jumping on beds. (Oh yeah, she is only one and a half.) She is our kid that is making us wonder if we want anymore kids!! But, she is a sweetheart too. I have posted a few pictures of them. Me and my husband, Chris have been married for almost 4 years now. He is such a wonderful dad and so supportive of me. I love wedding photography. I love the excitement and the special feelings that come from weddings and I love to be there to capture every moment of it. I love meeting and getting to know new people. It is so great being able to do something you love.
There that wasn't so bad....... well, check back later for more posts from my exciting life.

2 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

These are just adorable shots Amanda. Your girls are just the cutest ever.

Rebekah said...

What beautiful little girls you have!! Thanks for your comments on my blog. How do I know you? You look so familiar.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter