Thursday, April 12, 2007

Misty and Jared's Wedding

Misty and Jared's wedding was on March 31 at the Tuscany Gardens in Roy. I always love shooting there because Debbie is so sweet and fun and the facitlity is just so gorgeous. Misty and Jared have been together for 9 years You could tell they were still so much in love. They also have a 9 year old daughter Madison. She was so sweet and so emotional after the ceremony. They were such a cute little family!!! Misty and Jared had such great and fun personalities. They were both so sweet and I loved working with their families. I have known Misty's aunt Lola for a few years and it was so great to see her and her daughters again. Not to mention all of the little kids there were so cute and such little models in front of the camera. I always love capturing the joy and excitement of the kids at weddings. They make it that much more fun. Thanks so much Misty and Jared!!!!
















1 comment:

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh my cheese and crackers, these are absolutely stunning ma'am. These photos are like poetry to my soul singing sweet songs of romance and love.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter