Monday, April 23, 2007

NEW WEBSITE!!!!

It has been a while since I have written on my blog. I am getting a new website up in the next week or so!!! I am so excited. It will include lots of new features and a completely new layout. I will also be adding some cool new products including a Kingston digtal flush mount album. As a result of the new product offerings, my packages will be changing as well, with the release of my new website. I had a busy weekend shooting bridals for Angela and also a wedding for Jenessa and Gary. Check back in the next day or so to see some pictures from these shoots. Also I am considering changing my business name to Amanda Abel Photography. Let me know what your thoughts are on this????? Amanda Abel Photography or Simply Beautiful Photography?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Simply Beautiful Photography. It sounds much elegant.

Oakstream Photography said...

Congrats on the site. Can't wait to see it!!!

I like Simply Beautiful Photography:)

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda,

I am so excited to see your new site. I hope it is coming along great. I have to weigh in on my thoughs about your name. I really like the branding of Amanda Able Photography. It ROCKS! I would change it in a heart beat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Keep us all posted on what you decide. Work up a logo and see how it turns out. See you at the next PUG!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter