Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ange and Vien

Ange and Vien were married on Saturday May 19th (I am slow to blog). It was a bright and sunny day at Mount Ogden Park, where they had their ceremony!!! Later they had their reception outside at the Union Station in Ogden. It was fantastic!! They had the fountain on and it just added so much to the atmosphere. I had so much fun with the wedding party. They were a blast! We did so many fun poses! And the ringbearer and flower girl were so dang cute. I am so glad I got to be a part of their special day. Thanks so much Ange and Vien!! To view all of their pictures click here.












5 comments:

threewinks said...

What a great wedding! I really like #1 of that little girl, and #3 with the guy's hands. Nice work!

Tiffany said...

Amanda ~ I just love these shots!! The first one of the little girl is so great, what perfect lighting!!
Great Job!!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, these are so beautiful. I agree, that number 1 is a beautiful shot. I love it as well. They all look so good...

Shellee Draper said...

You really pulled off the cool group shots. That is not as easy as it looks. Great work! They all look so good.

Stephanie said...

Wow!! What a beautiful wedding! ;D Nice job with the details of the day.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter