Monday, May 21, 2007

Introducing Baby Ivy......

This is my precious new niece, Ivy. She was born on May 7. This is my sister in law (my husbands sister) and brother in law's 2nd child. They have a 4 year old son Isaac. Cute huh? Isaac and Ivy. Ivy is so sweet and I just can't get enough of her!!! In these pictures she is about a week and a half old. We actually had to break the session down into 2 days, because the first day she was a little fussy. But I still love her. Isn't she so cute and sweet? It makes me want another baby....but then I remember I still have Savana and that changes my mind really quick. No new babies here. At least for a while.....




She is even cute when she cries!


I just adore her hairy little face!









5 comments:

silvernic said...

Hey Amanda, I love that third to last one! And Ivy is a great name! Congrats on the new niece.

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda, great job. These are so cute. I especially love the ones on the white background.

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
These are such darling photos!! I love them~ Great variety with all the different poses and angles and backgrounds. I love the close ups of just her face! What a doll!

Stephanie said...

These are SO cute! She's adorable! Looks like such an easy baby to photograph, too! :D Also..thanks for checking out my blog. It's awesome to have new photo friends. I'll be checking your blog often..your photos are great! :D

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda! I finally found you! I've been meaning to check out your blog for a couple of weeks and it's been too crazy! But I'm here now and this baby sitting is just fantastic! I'm so impressed! I love the flowers. Babies this age are SO FUN huh?

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter