Friday, May 11, 2007

Jackie Senior

I did Jackie's senior pictures last Tuesday and I must say they were incredibly fun!!! This was my first senior session I have done. I really loved it. Jackie was so cute and I hardly even had to tell her what to do. She was so comfortable in front of the camera and such a natural.


For Anyone looking to have their senior pictures taken I am running a special for the month of May. I am offering all senior portrait sessions for a $40. The sessions are an hour long and you can have mulitple clothing changes. Also included is 4 8x10 custom prints. (Regular Price $100). Give me a call to set up your session today!!! Amanda (801) 710-9646











3 comments:

threewinks said...

These are awesome! Love the location, her haircut, and the backlighting (in the ones with backlighting) and i love that red background, too. Nice job!

Kellee Smith said...

These are so cute. This girl has a misterious look to her. The location is beautiful and you did an great job.

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda, great great job! What a really darling girl! I love her hair. My favorite shots are by the red. You have great locations.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter