Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Natalie and Adam Get Hitched

Oh my goodness, I feel like I am so behind on my blogging. I shot Natalie and Adam's wedding on May 10th. I only did the temple portion, but we got some great shots. It was such a hot and sunny day, but these to were troopers. Natalie is a gorgeous girl and so photogenic. They were so much fun to be around and I am so glad I got to be a part of their special day. Thanks you two. You are awesome. I have posted a few (actually a lot) of my favorites.



















8 comments:

Amy N. said...

These ROCK! I love the pillar one very strong composition!

I didn't realize we were such close neighbors. I am in Roy!

Jami Broadbent said...

love #2. beautiful.

abcdef said...

2,4 are my favortites, but they are all very stunning!

Tiffany Izatt said...

These are beautiful, what a great couple! I like the pillar ones also

threewinks said...

These are fabulous! What a beautiful couple, and what beautiful photos. I especially love your composition.

Kellee Smith said...

They are such a cute couple. They totally fit together! I love the last one. The color looks so good on so many of them. Great work amanda...

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda, you totally nailed this. Great job! You are really great at posing people in a way that doesn't look posed. I am impressed!

Stephanie said...

Could this couple be any more in love with each other!? How fantastic! :D Your wedding photos are awesome. Such great photos, girly! :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter