Friday, August 17, 2007

Ashlee and Matt's Snowbasin Wedding

Ashlee and Matt love the great outdoors, so the Snowbasin Ski Resort was the perfect location for their wedding. It was beautiful, serene, and peaceful. And just what they wanted. Over the past few months I feel like I have become friends with Ashlee and Matt and I am so sad to see their wedding over with! I am so lucky, however, to have been a part of their wedding. Ashlee and Matt are just hilarious and their families were a blast to be around. Thanks for everything you two. I have had a blast working with you!





















3 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are absolutely fantastic Amanda!!
WOW!! I love them all!!

Stephanie said...

The 'ring' shot...PERFECTION. :D Great, great job!

Anonymous said...

I love those detail shots, and the sun flare going down the aisle.

:)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter