Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Sweetest Thing!!!

I just had to write about the sweetest thing ever. I have been sick with the flu or some other nasty virus this past weekend. However that is not the sweet part :). I had one of my bride's Heather, call wanting to pick up an order, and I mentioned that I was sick but she was more than welcome to drop by (and please excuse me in my pajamas with no makeup on or hair done, and house being a disaster). A few hours later she showed up at my door with a Jamba Juice in hand for me. It was so sweet and thoughtful! I just could not believe it!!! It really made my day! Thank you so much Heather! You have been such a pleasure to work with and I am so sad to have your wedding over with so soon.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet of her!!
I hope you are feeling better!!
See you at the next meeting!! :)
Can't wait to see more photo posts!!

Stephanie said...

Sometimes it's these 'little' things that just perk us right up. What a great gal. Hope you're feeling better soon. :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter