Thursday, August 23, 2007

Design on a dime.

While my husband was out of town for 4 days, I decided my bedroom needed a major makeover. We have been married for 4 years and have never done a thing with our room. In fact we had a hand me down comforter and all that from my sister in law. We just spent the rest of our time and energy on the rest of our house. So finally I said enough is enough and took matters into my own hands. I had my friend Anne help me put it all together. She is amazing at this kind of stuff! And you will never believe how much I did this all for......$150. It looks amazing! My husband was so surprised!

Here are some before and after shots:




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW!! Amanda!! How much fun are these!! The room looks fantastic!! I am addicted to those shows :) They are my guilty pleasure foe any extra time I might find :) Nice work on the room it looks great!!!

Tiffany said...

*for :) not foe

Stephanie said...

Wow! How awesome! Isn't it fun what a little paint can do? I bet this is a room you will love spending all your time in. Great job!

Kellee Smith said...

wow - design on a dime is right. I love it! I am so impressed and you streahed that $150 a long long ways!

Shellee Draper said...

Wow I am so invigorated by change like that! I love the color you painted. I bet your husband was surprised!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter