Thursday, August 23, 2007

Karaline and Jake's Wedding

I shot Karaline and Jakes wedding at the first of August. It was a perfect day! Every photographers dream day. It was overcast and cool. I am sure Karaline wasn't too happy about it, but I loved it! It did sprinkle every now and again, but we got some fun umbrella shots. If you don't remember, Karaline is my brother-in-law's sister. I did their other sister Katie's wedding back in June. I love working with this family and I am sad that their weddings are over. Thanks for everything you guys! Oh and did I mention, this is the first wedding I shot with my new Fuji S5! I looooove it!!!!






The third girl in from the right is my adorable and sweet sister-in-law (my husbands sister). The third guy in from the left is my brother-in-law




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are great too Amanda!! That is so fun that you used a new camera!! You'll have to bring it to pug!!Thanks for sharing these photos! They are awesome!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like it was a great day! Couldn't ask for better weather, either. :D Stunning as always. :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter