Sunday, September 30, 2007

And the winners are.....

Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. Sorry I am a bit late with the results, but I had to take pictures :) But for now...drumroll please


The winners of the $100 Simply Beautiful Photography gift certificate's are:

Arla Harris
Elizabeth Cardiel Gallardo
Crystal Gross

The winner of the $50 Ruby River gift certificate is:

Cassie Robinson

The grand prize winner for a night at The Little America is:

Trish Johnson

If you are a winner, please email me at amanda@simplybeautifulphoto.com with your mailing address. I will mail them out to you this week. Thanks again for all who entered and visited my booth at the Bridal Gathering.


Here are some pictures of my girls drawing names for the prizes! Aren't they cute!! They were so excited to participate. Congratulations to everyone!!! ENJOY...










3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

oh my gosh are your girls cute or what! What fun prizes you gave away. E-mail me and let me know how the bridal fair went!

Shellee Draper said...

What a cute idea to have your girls draw and I love that you showed the winner's tags. You are very creative!

abcdef said...

These are so adorable. I love how you did the drawing. How fun!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter