Friday, March 14, 2008

Lindsay's Bridals

I shot Lindsay's bridals a while back and wasn't able to post them until now. Lindsay and Braden got married on Wednesday and their wedding was AWESOME!!!!! I cannot wait to post their pictures. Unfortunatly you will all have to wait a few weeks to see them, so stay tuned... Until then, here are Lindsay's bridals, and they are awesome as well. I think they are some of my favorites ever in fact. Lindsay is so gorgeous and is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I am so sad that their wedding is over but I hope to be able to keep in touch with them. On a sidenote, there is nothing better for a photographer than to be able to do a couple's engagements, bridals and wedding day. It gives me such a great chance to get to know that couple and it makes their wedding day run that much smoother. Also I know more what I feel comfortable having the bride and groom do on their wedding day. Anyways, here is Lindsay. Enjoy...








My all time Favorite Bridal Picture Ever!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff. I love the first and second one!

Jennifer said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, love the colors and angles with these!

Erin said...

These are gorgeous!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter