Saturday, March 22, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!

My husband and I left the kids and went down to Las Vegas this week for the WPPI convention. It is a Wedding and Portrait Photographers convention with a bunch of classes and a humongous trade show. It was a little hard to leave the kids, since it is the first time we have done that for over 4 years, but it was so much fun and much needed! We got back on Thursday, in time for me and Savana to get sick :( YUCK! Anyways... I will be making a ton of changes to my business in the next month or so including pricing changes. So if you are interested in my current prices, call now to book your wedding before they go up! Here are a couple of pictures from Vegas. Enjoy...





3 comments:

silvernic said...

Suhweet glasses!!!

Mickey Family said...

cute Vegas shots! Is that a plane above the Eiffel tower? Good timing! I also wanted to say "THANKS" again for the ride home from the airport! I usually don't ask total strangers for favors like that! LOL! Your work is so great and I am glad to see you making some changes to reflect your value and talent!

Stephanie said...

Hey you!!! Sorry it's been such a long time since I've commented. You've been absolutely BUSY!! Good Grief! Fun busy though. :D Don't worry..I'll be commenting more often.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter