Monday, March 10, 2008

Sheri and Shane's Wedding




I had such a great time with Sheri and Shane. They are so much fun to be around and were so willing to do anything I asked. Their wedding was at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day! At first it looked like rain but the sun came through and made for some beautiful pictures. Sheri looked beautiful. She got her dress from Allyse's Bridal and she looked stunning! They had their reception at The Gathering Place at Gardner Village. It was such a great place and we got lots of pictures around Gardner Village as well. I am so grateful to have been able to work with such great people and Sheri and Shane are no exception. Enjoy... (P.S. if anyone knows how to get my horizontal pictures as big as my vertical pictures in photobucket and blogger please let me know :) THANKS!!!!







Thank you so much Bridgee (Sheri's best friend) for the delicious Lion House Rolls!!! You are the best!!!















2 comments:

Erin said...

These are great!. I love Gardner Village. I went there for the first time recently, so fun.

Anonymous said...

I really like the one with the brown barn thingie in the background

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter