Friday, July 27, 2007

07-07-07

Ashlee and Keith were my lucky 777 couple. They got married at the Bountiful Temple and had their reception at Ivy Lane in Ogden. Ivy lane has a special place in my heart (it is where me and my husband had our wedding reception). I loved working with these two. I didn't do bridals or engagements for them, so this was our first time working together, but I felt like I knew these two for years. Ashlee was is so spunky and has such a fun personality. I am so lucky to have been able to be a part of their so special day.











2 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are wonderful too! Great variety of shots.
I love the "flowers in focus" shots at the Temple!

threewinks said...

Love the shot with the temple in the background and the flowers in the foreground. Where is that taken, btw? I love seeing new views. The 2 of them inside by the wall are fantastic, too.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter