Friday, July 27, 2007

Chelsey and Richie's wedding

I am so behind on blogging. I have just totally neglected my blog. I will try to be better, so get ready for a ton of posts.... I shot Chelsey and Richies wedding clear back on July 6th. They got married at the Tuscany Gardens in Roy. I always love shooting there. Debbie is so nice and makes the experience so enjoyable for everyone. The weather was HOT! HOT! HOT! I think it was about 103 that day. Chelsey had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding, so that is exactly what she did. When Chelsey walked down the aisle and on her daddy daughter dance, I don't think there was a dry eye there. It was so emotional. I am so glad I got to be a part of their special day. Thanks Chelsey, Richie and Families.











3 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you got to post some things on your blog! It is hard to keep on top of huh!!
These are really great shots Amanda! You captured so much emotion! Wonderful shots!

Kellee Smith said...

I LOVE these shots, but I especially love the one of them eating the cake. Great Job!

Stephanie said...

Look at these photos! :D So full of emotion and feeling. Wow!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter