Monday, July 16, 2007

Heather and Jay Bridals

This was the first time I have done bridals where the groom comes along. I loved it! It was so much fun. We went around downtown Ogden and the Union Station. Heather and Jay are so much fun to be around and they are both so dang good looking! They were both so willing to do anything that I asked them to. That always helps make for an easy shoot! I had a blast and cannot wait for their wedding in August. I have posted a lot of pictures, but I couldn't help myself. I just loved them all!














7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow Amanda!!
You really did a fantastic job on these! I really like the variety and the composition!
Wonderful shots!

Stephanie said...

What great colors!! Awesome photos! :D

threewinks said...

Amanda, these are so fun! I love the idea of the groom coming along. Fantastic work!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful. Well done. That church is gorgeous. The last one is soo fun. Great job.

Kellee Smith said...

Beautiful shots Amanda! I love the locations, you are doing such a great job with your recent stuff. I really love them all!!!

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda,

You did such a nice job of these. I'm so impressed! The color is beautiful. I love the one on the stairs.

Dustin Izatt said...

In my humblest opinion ever, these are pretty much the best bridals ever shot in the history of mankind, you rocked the Union Station and got some amazing images here. You are an inspiration to us all. Give brother abel a big pinch on the cheek for me, thanks :)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter