Friday, July 27, 2007

One more to go.....

This is my last post of the day :). I did these engagements last Saturday for Shanna and David up at Powder Mountain Ski Resort. David is my cousin and it was really fun to work with these two. They have been together for a long long time. I am not sure how many years but I am guessing like 5 or 6. Shanna was so cute and laughing the whole time. Their wedding is not until December, but it will be fun one. P.S. Be carful if you shoot at Powder Mountain. I sat on a sticker bush trying to capture picture #9. OUCH!!!! Moral of the story, look back before sitting in strange places!!!
















12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic Shots Amanda!!
I love them all ~ Love the one with the sun flare! All really great!! :)

threewinks said...

Nice, Amanda! I love #2, 3 & 4 especially. These are awesome.

Unknown said...

well done. They look like they had a great time. You have gorgeous areas to shoot in. I know you love being there. Amazing job.

Angie Penrose said...

Great job on these! I love the sun flare and your black and whites have such a great tone. What a fun location!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Wonderful work!!!

I love the ski lift shot. Excellent images!!!!

Dustin Izatt said...

pretty pictures sister abel. you rule

Kellee Smith said...

These are beautiful. I love the one of the back of them on the ski lift. Great job AMANDA!

Shellee Draper said...

wow Amanda these have such pretty color. I love the one with their backs to you. Her green shirt and the green background are so pretty. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love your banner. It is really gorgeous. Again, this was a great session. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Stephanie said...

These are such happy photos! You can completely tell that they are so in love. Wow!! :D

Anna Page Photography said...

Great location choice! The last few are killer! Awesome use of light.

abcdef said...

What a great E-session. These turned out very nice. I know the clients loved them.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter