Friday, July 27, 2007

Elaina and Jake's Wedding

On the 12th of July I had Elaina and Jake's wedding at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple (I finally learned how to spell it!!) I didn't do engagements or bridals for these two either but I felt like I knew them so well. They were such a fun couple and so willing to do any of my crazy ideas. I absolutely loved working with these too. I loved getting to know their families. They were all so nice and accomodating to me. They went out of their way to make sure I had food and was comfortable. It wasn't necessary but it was so sweet and thoughtful. Thanks for such a wonderful wedding. I enjoyed every minute of it!!! I wish you two the best of luck. You guys deserve the best!!!
















4 comments:

Tiffany said...

OOOOH!! I love these!!
They are so great! I love the field shot with the Temple behind!! And the last one and the bench one... and..... and... and....
:)They are all so great!!

threewinks said...

You did a fabulous job with the Timp Temple. I love all your group shots and the bride & groom shots. They look sweet!

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda, I have seen a lot of weddings at Timp lately and this had some of the most creative spots I've seen good dang job sister! Thanks for checking my blog too! I appreciate it so much.

Stephanie said...

These are my favorites! :D I love that temple..and you captured their day and moments so well. :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter