Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lisa and Nathan Engagements

I did Lisa and Nathan's engagement session before I left for Vegas. We started out at the old Post Office Building in Ogden. As I was pulling into the parking lot I saw this awesome old rundown building behind the post office building and just knew we had to go shoot there too. I was so excited! I love finding new locations! I love the way these pictures turned out and Lisa and Nathan were a great couple to work with! They fit the location perfectly! I had such a great time! Stay tuned for a couple more weddings and engagement sessions as well as some personal stuff! Enjoy....













3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the first and last one. Great lighting and mood. They look so completely in love. :D

Erin said...

These are great. I love the Old Post Office.

Tiffany said...

Amanda~
These are AWESOME!!
Great shots!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter