Monday, August 25, 2008

today my baby is a 1st grader...

how sad is that? seriously. i can't believe it! they grow up so fast. last night before jayde went to sleep she cried and cried because she didn't want to leave me for the whole day. 8:45 to 3:30 is a long day for a 6 year old (and her mom). wish us luck in this new adventure we have embarked on.. until then here are a few 1st day of school pictures over the years...



1st year of pre-school 2nd year of pre-school
kindergarten1st grade (if you can't tell she is on the verge of tears right now)
jayde and savana

checking out her new desk and classroom


i just want to tell jayde quickly how much i love her and how proud i am of her. for anyone who doesnt know jayde she is a dream child. she is so obediant and loving. she tries so hard in everything she does and is always trying to make mom and dad happy. i love you so much jaydee. you are the best!

10 comments:

Erin said...

She is such a cute kid. I am sure she will love school. How fun!

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh man, she is getting so old. Kyleigh started 1st grade today too. I can't believe they grow up so fast.

Tiffany said...

Amanda these are such fun shots!!
What a little doll!! Both of the girls are just soooo cute! Thanks for sharing the photos with us~~

Stephanie said...

Don't worry..soon she'll be anxious to wake up and go to school... :D It happens way too fast, that's for sure. beautiful, beautiful girls you have. :D

Brooke said...

so sad those tear up shots! broke my heart! my 1st went to kidergarden today....sad I feel your pain!! but what a cutie and sweetheart she seems like

Melissa said...

Oh man....she really could have used that Hannah Montanna lip gloss ring for support. Dang. Now I feel even worse:(

Darla said...

Such a cute post! Being a mother is so hard sometimes.

Steph said...

She is the absolute cutest little girl!!!! :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Wow--your daughter is super trendy :)

Nat and Dave said...

Your little girls are adorable! I can not believe how big they are! The last time I saw you or Jayde was when she was crawling! I am so glad you found me on face book. It has been so fun looking at your block and catchin up on your life! You guys seem so happy! Your photos are amazing..you are so talented! I love all of them!! It was so fun looking at your blog!! I am excited I have a new blogging buddie!! :) our blog is www.natalieanddaveshaw.blogspot.com
have a great weekend!!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter