Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am quite possibly the worst blogger ever!!!

ok, so i shot this incredible wedding clear back at the first of june, and here we are in august and i am finally blogging it. oh well. summer is just getting away from me too dang fast! camille and brad got married on june 11th at the logan temple. it was my first time shooting at the logan temple and it was so amazing! any future brides getting married at the logan temple (or anywhere:) call me!!! my husband knows brad from when they served their missions in new jersey. so when he called me i was thrilled to do their wedding. not only are camille and brad dang good looking, but they are also the sweetest nicest people ever! i only shot the temple portion of their day, but later that night i got to attend their reception as a guest! how often does that happen? and you would have never guessed from just looking at these pictures but it was colder than a warm day in winter. we were all freezing. that is utah for ya! beware of lots of pictures.....




check out these awesome people! they are all my past brides and grooms! heather and jay on the left, and tiffany and derek on the right. i love them all!









Jumping pictures are hilarious to me! I know they are sort of cheesy but I love them!










4 comments:

Erin said...

Love these. Isn't the Logan temple awesome. Great job.

Shellee Draper said...

You did a nice job on this wedding! Very cute couple. I love Logan.

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so you did such a great job at the Logan Temple! Next time you are in town you need to call me little missy!!!! I would have loved to ran to lunch with you - but I know a wedding day is quite busy!!! Any way, you did a great job

SW Portraits said...

I LOVE this temple! These are some great shots! Good work!

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter