Thursday, August 14, 2008

new stuff! yay!

last night i attended the david jay free to succeed seminar. it was awesome! he had tons of great information and even showed us how to use lightroom! so i came home and bought it and am editing with it as we speak. it seems like an incredible program and i am hoping to speed up my workflow tremedously. i also bought his product show it web and have been playing around with it a little bit. it is way fun! click on the link below to view a slideshow i made from tiffany and derek's wedding.... enjoy...

click here to view slideshow

10 comments:

Brock said...

that was fantastulous. oh, the slideshow was pretty good, too.

Erin said...

I got show it web today too. Just finished making a slideshow. So much fun!

Kellee Smith said...

How fun... I am so sad I missed David Jay's seminar. I have heard him speak before though and he is so fun to listen too. Your slideshow looks great! And, you will LOVE lightroom...

SW Portraits said...

I didn't even hear about this! I totally would have gone! So let me know what you think of lightroom as I'm VERY tempted to buy!!

Brooke said...

love how you went with the music! you got some many different spots! whoa you must be fast :) your clients will love it

Brooke said...

ps I hope my comment worked...blogger can be weird!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome slideshow!!!

Summer said...

Love the slideshow and your photography is beautiful! It's so fun to look at your work!

Haley Warner said...

Fabulous slideshow! I'm sure that seminar was awesome.. Keep up the great work!

Stephanie said...

I bet was fantastic. I'm jealous! :D I so want 'lightroom'. :D

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter