Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun at Lagoon!!!

Now this is not something I would normally do, but I got talked into it. My husband, kids and I went to Lagoon last night with my dad, brother and his friends. They all wanted to do one of those old time photo's. Me and my husband said we would sit out but they insisted we join them. Look at my daughter, bottom left getting into character. She cracks me up. And I never think I look good in pictures. I would rather be on the other side of the camera! So here are a few funny pictures. Go ahead and get a good laugh.


Top Row: Casey (brother's friend), Tim (My Dad), Zach (brother's friend)
Bottom Row: Jayde (My daughter), Chris (My Husband),
Trent (My Brother), Amanda (Me), Savana (My Daughter).


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is something I've ALWAYS wanted to do..I just can't ever find one of those cool photo places. :( What fun photos! :D

abcdef said...

Oh how fun! I bet you are glad you had them done now aren't you? You can't always be on the other side of the camera, lol

Kellee Smith said...

That does look like so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing...

Jennifer said...

oh how cool, I love these! I remember doing this type of a photoshoot with my family when I was young. I love this style very awesome!!

Shellee Draper said...

I LOVE the pics! How fun. We have done this tons in our family and they are the BEST! We look back and laugh everytime we see them.

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter