Monday, May 12, 2008

Heather and Jay's Bridals

My husband and I shot Heather and Jay's bridals last week down in Ogden at the Union Station and 25th Street (probably my favorite Ogden location). Heather and Jay have been so much fun to work with and are the sweetest people in the world! Heather brought some awesome umbrellas to use in her pictures that she will also incorporate into her wedding. They were killer! I love it when people bring props along to represent themselves. It makes the shoot feel so much more personal. I love the shots we got and am so excited for their wedding! It is going to be so beautiful and I love all of the bright colors. My kinda girl! Now for some pictures...Enjoy...
















4 comments:

Erin said...

These look great. Love the umbrellas.
Also, because I love your work so much, I had to tag you! Check out my blog to get the details..

Anonymous said...

Oh these are some ROCKIN images!!!! Really really love them!!!! Great work.

Dustin Izatt said...

Awesome shots Amanda, They are all very creative and the couple is smoking hot. You are awesome. As soon as busy wedding season is over, we are gonna have to get together with the kids for a play date.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, ur the best photographer ever!! you are really talented :D (hermosas fotos :D) - Ketty

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

Free Counter